Ok so this is for 6 of the 1lb bags in a bucket for easy storage.
Eating delicious, high-quality meat doesn’t have to be a thing of the
past when you are in an emergency situation. When you have a supply of
Legacy Essentials’ freeze-dried beef in your food storage, you can have
hearty, satisfying meals that include all the protein your body needs to
thrive. Add Legacy’s freeze-dried beef to any food storage meals you
already have on hand for a nutritiously balanced meal and a tasty
variation on the original.
Beef is a perfect way to add protein into your diet. Our
freeze-drying process retains all the original flavor and moisture of
the beef, making it juicy and satisfying by itself and out-of-this-world
amazing when mixed in with our other entrees.
INGREDIENTS: Freeze dried cooked beef chunks, salt.
DIRECTIONS: REMOVE OXYGEN ABSORBER AND DISCARD PRIOR TO COOKING
1. Combine 1 1/2 cups water with 1 cup beef.
2. Let stand one minute.
3. Drain excess water.
4. Use as you would cooked beef. Use in meat pies, stews, soups, sandwiches, etc.
5. Refrigerate after opening.
Makes about 16 one-half cups (85g) Servings
Serving Size: 1/2 cup (28g) - 23g of Protein per Serving
Servings Per Container: about 16
Net Weight: 16.0 oz (1lb)
- Freeze Dried, High Quality Ingredients
- Will last up to 1 month after opening pouch in dry form (up to 3 months if refrigerated)
- GMO Free
- Resealable Bag Bag Stands Easily on a Shelf
- Up to 25 year shelf Life
- Great addition to your food storage or Perfect for Daily Use
- Simple to Prepare – Just Add Water to Rehydrate