This beautiful limited mintage Silver coin from the Perth Mint features a Chinese themed design honoring the dragon, a divine mythical creature.
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature embodying power, wealth and good fortune. Dragons are frequently depicted in pursuit of the flaming pearl, a metaphor for wisdom and enlightenment, which is often represented swirling through mist, smoke and shadows.Coin Highlights:
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a box from the mint.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2019 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a flaming pearl with two dragons artistically curving around the rim of the coin.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act.