MINIATURE M16A1 MODEL - JUNGLE CAMO
NICKNAMED 'DIGIES' | 1:3 SCALE DIE CAST METAL MODEL
Hot. humid. Inspired by the Vietnam war geographical jungle setting. Make sure you don't stand out with Sarges 2021 release of this camouflage M16A1 miniature model called 'Digies'. A new unique camo pattern and color makes this one stand out in your collection of GoatGuns.
- 1:3 scale diecast Metal model of the M16A1 used in Vietnam
- Muzzle included
- Charging handle pulls back
- Ejection port that opens / closes
- Metal mag with release feature
- 3 non-firing dummy rounds
- Trigger squeezes
- Select fire switch adjusts
- Comes with trophy stand
ABOUT DIGIES - OUR VIETNAM ERA MINI M16A1 MODEL
- All Metal parts on this M16A1 1:3 scale model collectible. Mix it up and customize with interchangeable parts or add a sling!
SIZE AND COLOR
- Jungle Camouflage (Green/Black/Brown/Tan) against flat black parts. This is a older, camo pattern similar to what would have been used during the Vietnam era. 'Digies' is 12.5" (32cm) in length when assembled. It weighs in at a hefty 13 ounces!
- Some assembly required. Instructions provided, this is most fans favorite part. Parts snap in place, expect 2-10 minutes for assembly.